About your Motorhome
Deluxe living with our ultra-inclusive package
Get the five star hotel feeling in the Zefiro 696. A rear island bed with underbed storage, bedside tables and two wardrobes all closed off by a sliding to door give a level of privacy and peacefulness normally only ever dreamed of when away in a hotel.
Just in front of this you’ll discover the domestic style shower cubicle separate from the remainder of the bathroom. The popular L-shaped lounge area, dressed in subtle Paola soft furnishings, creates seating for up to five people during the day, offering a homely space for relaxing and entertaining.
Come night-time, a second double bed from the delicate body curves of the Zefiro 696 lowers down above the lounge using a smooth, electric mechanism. The 5th berth is a small single constructed from the dining table and we recommend that it is only suitable for a child.
At Brawview Motor Homes we believe that hiring a motorhome should be hassle free and the motorhome should be fully kitted out to ensure you are ready to start your holiday as soon as you step on board.
Collecting your motorhome
We will hand over your motorhome at Old Station Road, St Andrews, KY16 9TB. The time will be agreed with you before hand. Parking is available nearby.
- Friendly owners who offer great customer service
- Free personalised vehicle familiarisation tour before you depart
- Automatic vehicle
- Fully air-conditioned throughout (for summer use)
- Waste tank heater and pipe insulation (for winter use)
- Shower and toilet as standard on all models
- Fixed rear island double bed with privacy doors
- Reversing Camera
- LPG gas - 2 bottles included
- Solar panels
- Unlimited mileage
- Comprehensive UK insurance for all drivers (subject to terms)
- Roadside assistance
- Large UK atlas
- Free Leuchars station transfers
- Free luggage storage during your hire
- Bedding (duvets, pillows, sheets and towels)
- Kitchen Starter pack (tea towel, dish cloth & lighter)
- Crockery, Cutlery and plastic tumblers
- Pots, Pans and Cooking Implements
- Outside dining (table and up to 5 fold-up chairs)
- Weber Charcoal BBQ
- Bike rack (4 bikes)
- Large garage in rear for storage
- SUP (stand up paddle board) including life-jackets and helmets
- Clothes airer
- Fresh water filling hose
- Toilet chemicals and toilet roll
- Electric hook up cable
- Levelling blocks
- Warning Triangle
- High Visibility Jackets
Sorry we can't take pets in the motorhome.
This international greeting comes in all shapes and sizes from the high 5 wave to a slight raise of the hand and anything in between.
No matter what country, it is a common language amongst motor homers and camper vans. Unless of course they are on their way home or had a blazing row and the wave goes straight out the window.
Whatever your wave preference, it makes for a more pleasant journey, so if you are new to motorhome life start practicing your royal wave!